Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Day 5. I miss you.

1. Its easy to say things but doing them is another.
2. Tomorrow is no guarantee
These are the fundamental truths that I will teach my kids from now on.

I miss you. I miss you a lot. I miss those eyes that looks at me so true. The kiss that excites me, the voice that reminds and calms me, the messages that makes me smile. And above all, I miss that intimate time when were together, and the dreams of tomorrow we share afterwards

I wanted to reach out. I wanted to call you. but that's selfish. Let her move on with her own life, and have you find your true knight. The one that is better than me. And if I realized I'm are ready for what you deserve, I will fight a good fight for you, without hesitation, without doubt, without fear..

I dread at that thought of you doing this alone. I should be at your side. I should be fighting with you, and never against you.  I just miss you. take care of your self. take care of what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment