Friday, June 23, 2017

Day 1

Its not often that you get to a point where you have to act like a Man. the words I love you is often thrown around. I have used it many times and dread at the realization that it means nothing 14 years later. The truth is, words have no meaning, Action does.

So this is day one. Day one that I lost everything. Those 14 years, and the two souls that brought joy defined me. Day one of acceptance, the pain that is in tomorrow. of loneliness, sacrifice and perhaps regret.. Just to show someone, I love her with all my heart. There are no guarantees that she feels the same way. Only her actions can say. 

So I will live a life of hope and anticipation. That tomorrow she sees I'm ready. There are no guarantees and I don't have too many. More than words but action, please love me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment